See All Resources by ProjectProceedings, Publications, & Public Comments...Other Resources...
Focus Area: Current Project
Focus Area: Ethics, Conduct, and Oversight
Items listed by newest to oldest in each category.
- Expanded Access to Investigational Products – A Practical Approach for Sponsors, Physicians and Institutional Review Boards (Toolkit)
Proceedings, Publications, & Public Comments:
- COVID-19 and Ethical Challenges for Clinical Research (Meeting Summary)
- Implementing Regulatory Broad Consent Under the Revised Common Rule: Clarifying Key Points and the Need for Evidence (Publication)
- Scientific Merit Predicates Ethical Review of Clinical Research (Publication)
- Relocation of Study Participants for Rare and Ultra-Rare Disease Trials: Ethics and Operations (Publication)
- Social Media as an Ethical Tool for Retention in Clinical Trials (Publication)
- Pragmatic Clinical Trials and Real-World Evidence (Meeting Summary)
- Economic vulnerability and payment for research participation (Publication)
- Truth in Advertising: Disclosure of Participant Payment in Research Recruitment Materials (Publication)
- On Scarcity and the Value of Clinical Trials (Publication)
- A Framework for Ethical Payment to Research Participants (Publication)
- Early Termination of Clinical Trials (Meeting Summary)
- Ethical Challenges in Adaptive and Platform Trials (Meeting Summary)
- Impact of Mobile Technologies on Clinical Research (Meeting Summary)
- Bioethics Collaborative (Info Sheet)
- Return of Individual Results to Research Participants and Axes of Communication (Meeting Summary)
Please log in to view Sponsor-only resources.