As a MRCT Center Sponsor, you receive exclusive access and rights to use MRCT Center-developed tools, templates, and resources through the sponsor portal on our site.
We hope you consider being part of this exciting endeavor to shape the future of clinical trials. Please contact Sarah White, MRCT Center Executive Director, to learn more about MRCT Center sponsorship.
If you’re already a registered MRCT Center sponsor, Login here to access member only files.
Our Sponsors / Become a Sponsor
Why become an MRCT Center sponsor?
Since 2009, stakeholders within the clinical research industry have expressed public commitment to sharing information, collaborating, and building new standards for an entire industry – and to do so not only within industry, but in collaboration with academia, non-industry research sponsors, and professional and lay communities around the world. The MRCT Center provides a unique and trusting community to improve the integrity, safety, and rigor of global clinical trials. Join us in our efforts to develop innovative solutions and aligned approaches to global clinical research.
Organizations, including industry, academia, and non-profit organizations, sponsor the MRCT Center. Sponsors engage and collaborate with other similar institutions, organizations, stakeholders, and regulators, participate in identifying, reviewing, and prioritizing the MRCT Center projects, and gain insight from best practice discussion through sponsorship meetings and workgroup participation.
The MRCT Center Value
- Address environmental and policy challenges to the global and domestic clinical trial enterprise
- Partner in a pre-competitive space to drive solutions to the challenges
- International commitment
- Meet FDA, EMA, and other national drug agencies and policy makers in a collaborative forum
- Engage with regulators, academics, patient groups, and other stakeholders
- Gain insight and advance change
Executive Committee Sponsorship
- Represent institution on the Executive Committee, with one or more members as needed. This includes:
- Two in-person Executive Committee meetings/year, one held coincident with the Steering Committee
- Six virtual Executive Committee meetings, three held coincident with the Steering Committee
- Participate in identification, review, and prioritization of potential MRCT Center projects
- Participate in discussion of emerging issues and mission-critical challenges to help focus and scope potential projects
- Provide expert advice as needed and feedback on projects in flight
- Co-lead or participate in project teams and/or conferences
- Access tools and resources in advance of public dissemination
- Added benefits as of January 1, 2024:
- One additional Executive Committee meeting per year, one in-person Executive Committee meeting/year overlaps with the MRCT Center External Advisory Board meeting
- Participate in the MRCT Center’s Research, Development, & Regulatory Roundtable (R3) forum at no additional cost
- Attend private project launch presentations with internal teams
- Serve on MRCT Center conference/meeting planning committees
Steering Committee Sponsorship
- Represent institution on the Steering Committee, with one or more members as needed. This includes:
- One in-person Steering Committee meeting/year, held coincident with the Executive Committee
- Three virtual Steering Committee meetings, held coincident with the Executive Committee
- Participate in review and prioritization of potential MRCT Center projects
Both Executive and Steering Committee Sponsorship
- Engage with other similar institutions, organizations, stakeholders, and regulators to address common challenges and opportunities associated with global clinical research
- Contribute to policy discussions of emerging challenges in international clinical research enterprise
- Review drafts of proposed policy positions and submissions both in response to regulatory requests and other, as timing allows
- Participate in ongoing discussions of global in-country regulatory engagement (e.g. China, India, Mexico, Africa)
- Gain insight from best practice discussions through workgroup participation
- Ensure guaranteed representation on work streams, if desired
- Access to all MRCT Center-developed tools, templates, and resources through the Sponsor Portal on our site
- Guaranteed access to MRCT Center in-person Annual Meeting
- Recognized institutional support and participation in MRCT Center work
- Recognized leadership in the ethical design and conduct of clinical research
Responsibilities of both executive and steering committee
- Serve as ambassador for and advisor to MRCT Center initiatives
- Participate in Executive Committee and Steering Committee meetings
- Engage in identification of current challenges in global clinical research
- Participate in work groups of multi-stakeholder teams, as applicable
- Contribute to the dissemination and implementation of MRCT Center work products, as appropriate, through:
- Review and comment on draft documents when circulated
- Pilot solutions and provide feedback
- Identify outlets for dissemination and communications
- Adopt solutions, as consistent with the goals of your organization
- Identify institutional point(s) of contact for MRCT Center leadership
What MRCT Center sponsors say:
“The MRCT Center provides a rare and privileged environment to talk about practical issues in the conduct and review of trials. Participants represent all groups involved in trials, from sponsors to participants, and the environment allows candid discussion of issues that might otherwise be self-censored because of commercial or “political” concerns.” – MRCT Center sponsor
“The MRCT Center serves the global clinical trial ecosystem, skillfully and passionately, and in such a masterful way that all involved stakeholders in that ecosystem are truly benefitted. The incredibly talented leadership and staff cover more complex and nuanced, novel and jagged, policy terrain than any of us could fathom tackling alone or even collectively without their leadership. Much thanks and appreciation for the past five years of working together.” – MRCT Center sponsor
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Amgen, Inc.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- ICON plc
- Johnson and Johnson
- Mayo Clinic
- Merck, known as MSD outside of U.S. and Canada
- Ropes and Gray LLP
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc. (AAHRPP)
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Biogen Inc.
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium, Inc. (CDISC)
- Clinical Research Initiative for Global Health (CRIGH)
- Comprehensive and Integrative Medicine Institute (CIMI)
- Daegu Catholic University Medical Center (DCUMC)
- European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN)
- Genentech – a member of the Roche Group
- Headlands Research
- Indian Society for Clinical Research (ISCR)
- PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific
- PRAXIS Australia
- RIKEN, Center for Integrative Medical Sciences
- Syneos Health