See All News
Jun 15, 2016
MRCT Center Announces the Formation of our new External Advisory Board
The MRCT Center is delighted to announce the launch of our new External Advisory Board which will have its inaugural meeting on June 29, 2016, at Harvard Faculty Club.
The External Advisory Board, chaired by Dr. Bernard Lo, will make recommendations relating to long term strategic planning and vision and will work closely with the MRCT Center leadership team. Furthermore, the board will provide outside perspectives to the Center, and help to maintain a global perspective and awareness.
Advisory board members include:
- Dr Bernard Lo (Chair); President & CEO, Greenwall Foundation
- Joshua Boger, Former Chief Executive Officer, Vertex
- Cristina Csimma, Biopharmaceutical Board Director and Independent Consultant
- Jeffrey Drazen, Editor-in-Chief, New England Journal of Medicine; Senior Physician, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Atul Gawande, Executive Director, Ariadne Labs; Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Peggy Hamburg, Global Advisory Council, Harvard University; Former FDA Commissioner
- Ara Tahmassian, Chief Research Compliance Officer, Harvard University; Project Director, Building University Capacity in Responsible Science for Broader Middle East and North Africa
Read more about the members of the MRCT External Advisory Board.