The MRCT Center licenses all of its material on mrctcenter.org under a Creative Common license:
Under this license, you are allowed to do the following:
- Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Remix, transform, and build upon the material
However, if you do so, you must follow the license terms:
You must do the following:
- Give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Use the material for non-commercial purposes only (which means there is no payment of monetary compensation in connection with the use of the materials).
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
You are NOT allowed to do the following:
- Use the materials for commercial purposes, which means intended for monetary compensation.
- Apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything that the license permits.
The above is an easy-to-read summary. The full legal text of the license is available here.
Example statements of how you may give appropriate credit:
- Using MRCT Center materials where you have not changed anything:
- Using MRCT Center materials where you have changed something:
“My Return of Results Summary” is a derivative of MRCT Center Return of Aggregate Results to Participants Toolkit Version 3.1 by MRCT Center licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. “My Return of Results Summary” is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by XYZ.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Case studies and examples included on our website are not intended to represent the position of or imply endorsement by the MRCT Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Mass General Brigham, or Harvard University. Reciprocally, entities and companies mentioned in the case studies and examples do not necessarily endorse the work products of the MRCT Center.