See All Resources by ProjectProceedings, Publications, & Public Comments...Presentations...
Health Literacy in Clinical Research
Focus Area: Current Project
Focus Area: Ethics, Conduct, and Oversight
Items listed by newest to oldest in each category.
Proceedings, Publications, & Public Comments:
- HEALTH LITERACY IN CLINICAL RESEARCH website
- Promoting equity in understanding: A cross-organisational plain language glossary for clinical research
- Health Literacy in Clinical Research: Practice and Impact – Proceedings of a Workshop (Publication)
- Promoting Patient Health Literacy in the Clinical Research Space (Publication)
- Comments on Healthy People 2030 Updated Health Literacy Definition (Public Comments)
- The MRCT Center Health Literacy in Clinical Research Website: Supporting Clear Communications Throughout the Clinical Research Life Cycle (Presentation)
- Communicate and co-create with patients across the medicines development lifecycle: Principles and best practices (Presentation)
- Writing and Design Workshop for Research and Practice (Presentation)
- Partnering with Patients and Participants to Develop Clinical Research Materials and Plain Language Summaries (Presentation)
- Advancing Health Literacy in Clinical Research: Clear Communications for Every Participant (Presentation)