See All Resources by ProjectPresentations...
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in Clinical Trials
Focus Area: Current Project
Focus Area: Ethics, Conduct, and Oversight
Proceedings, Publications, & Public Comments:
- Response to FDA’s request for comments on strategic priorities for the Office of Minority Health and Health Equity (OMHHE) (Public Comments)
- Enhancing the Diversity of Clinical Trial Populations – Comments to FDA (Public Comments)
- Committing to the Inclusion of Diverse Populations in Clinical Research (Publication)
- Comments on US Department of Health & Human Services Healthy People 2030 Objectives (Public Comments)
- Biopharmas must address the reality of racial disparities in health outcomes exposed by COVID-19 (Publication)
- Evolving science in clinical trials in special populations (Presentation)
- Efficiencies in Clinical Research: A USA perspective (Presentation)
- Does Diversity Matter in the Conduct of a Clinical Trial? (Presentation)
- Diverse Representation in Clinical Trials-Why Does It Matter and How Do We Move Forward? (Presentation)
- An investigator perspective Data sharing in trials: Should all trials share all their data? (Presentation)
Please log in to view Sponsor-only resources.