The MRCT Center Is a Partnership for Leaders
Since 2009, stakeholders within the clinical research industry have expressed public commitment to sharing information and building new standards for an entire industry – and to do so not only within industry, but in collaboration with academia, non-industry research sponsors, and professional and lay communities around the world. The MRCT Center provides a unique and trusting community to improve the integrity, safety, and rigor of global clinical trials. Join us in these efforts.
Benefits of sponsorship
- Represent institution on the Executive Committee and Steering Committee;
- Identify challenges for the global research enterprise and propose potential projects to MRCT Center leadership;
- Participate in discussion of suggested projects from all sponsors and help refine strategic approach to the work;
- Engage with other similar institutions, organizations, stakeholders, and regulators to address the common challenges associated with globalization of clinical research;
- Ensure guaranteed representation on work streams, if requested;
- Gain insight from best practice discussions through workgroup participation;
- Participate in timely updates and discussions of global in-country regulatory engagement (e.g. India, China, Mexico);
- Recognize institutional support and participation in MRCT Center work;
- Recognize your institution as a leader in its commitment to the ethical design and conduct of clinical trials;
- Exclusive access and rights to all MRCT Center-developed tools, templates, and resources through the sponsor portal on our site;
- Guaranteed access to MRCT Center in-person Annual Meeting;
- Preferential access to MRCT Center conferences and workshops.
In addition, Executive Sponsorship includes:
- Represent institution at semi-annual Executive Committee in-person meeting;
- Actively participate in workgroups of multi-stakeholder teams;
- Actively engage in identification of current challenges in global clinical research;
- Provide input into MRCT Center strategy, as requested;
- Contribute to the MRCT Center work model, as appropriate, through:
- Utilization of pilot solutions developed in order to provide feedback of real-world use
- Adoption of solutions;
- Identify institutional point of contact with MRCT Center leadership;
- Attend periodic Executive Committee and Steering committee teleconference calls;
- Serve as ambassador for MRCT Center initiatives;
- Contribute annual sponsorship to support activities and projects.
What MRCT Center sponsors say:
“The MRCT Center provides a rare and privileged environment to talk about practical issues in the conduct and review of trials. Participants represent all groups involved in trials, from sponsors to participants, and the environment allows candid discussion of issues that might otherwise be self-censored because of commercial or “political” concerns. Meetings and working groups are also focused on producing practical recommendations that will have short-term impact on the clinical trials enterprise. And the knowledge and stature of the people “around the table” ensures that the meetings are always fascinating.” (MRCT Center sponsor)
“The MRCT Center serves the global clinical trial ecosystem, skillfully and passionately, and in such a masterful way that all involved stakeholders in that ecosystem are truly benefitted. The incredibly talented leadership and staff cover more complex and nuanced, novel and jagged, policy terrain than any of us could fathom tackling alone or even collectively without their leadership. Much thanks and appreciation for the past five years of working together.” (MRCT Center sponsor)
We hope you consider being part of this exciting endeavor to shape the future of clinical trials.
If you have made the decision to join, or would like to set up a meeting to learn more:
- Please contact SAWhite@bwh.harvard.edu or call the MRCT Center at 617-384-8675.