The MRCT Center Is a Partnership for Leaders
It is rare to have a moment when so many stakeholders within an industry have expressed public commitment to sharing information and building new standards for an entire industry – and to do so not only within industry, but in collaboration with academia, non-industry research sponsors, and professional and lay communities around the world.
Benefits of sponsorship
- Ensure your institution continues to be a leader in its commitment to the ethical design and conduct of clinical trials
- Benefit from best practice discussions and MRCT projects through workgroup participation
- Engage with other similar institutions, organizations, stakeholders, and regulators to address the common challenges associated with globalization of clinical research and adopt practical solutions to common problems.
- Exclusive access and rights to use all MRCT Center-developed tools, templates, and resources through the sponsor Portal on our site.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Harvard University
- Johnson and Johnson
- Kowa Research Institute
- Laura and John Arnold Foundation
- Ropes and Gray LLP
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc. (AAHRPP)
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Baim Institute for Clinical Research
- Biogen Idec
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium, Inc. (CDISC)
- Chesapeake IRB
- Comprehensive and Integrative Medicine Institute (CIMI)
- Critical Path Institute
- Daegu Catholic University Medical Center (DCUMC)
- Deloitte Consulting
- Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI)
- European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN)
- Indian Society for Clinical Research
- PRAXIS Australia
- Quorum Review IRB
- Target Health Inc.
- Western Institutional Review Board Copernicus Group
We hope you consider being part of this exciting endeavor to shape the future of clinical trials.
If you have made the decision to join, or would like to set up a meeting to learn more:
- Please contact BBierer@bwh.harvard.edu or call the MRCT Center 617-384-8675
- You can also download and read as a PDF